Friday, November 14, 2008

week 2

Alex is a program that is offered across the state of Alabama and has many tools that are offered to help with the lessons, yourself, the classroom and many other things. I found this website to very easy to use and very helpful. There were many things here that I thought that I could use in my classroom once I start teaching.
Some things that I really like were that they offered lesson plans for many subjects and all grades. So if you were having trouble finishing a lesson plan you could go and look at some of these lessons and get ideas. Also that it has a place just for teachers that offers them different tools and and programs can help futher themselves in many was.It also shows different things that you can use if you classroom is hooked up to the classrooms connected across the state.

No comments: